Hi! I am Sylvie! I started in the blogging world in an effort to grow my network marketing business through attraction marketing. I was determined to build a passive income online, but I didn't have a clear path to follow.
I took a multitude of blogging courses. Starting blogs became a hobby and I loved learning everything I could. However, I failed to understand the importance of proper niche and keyword research. It's like I was shooting in the dark hoping to hit the target.
Also, I became somewhat addicted to the excitement of thinking of new blog ideas and the creative process of setting up a site. The process of earning a reliable income through driving the right kind of traffic to my site remained a mystery.
I was missing the sense of direction needed to create a website that actually earns an income.
At that point, I was stuck in the creative phase.
Not having a niche.
Not researching competitors in my niche.
Starting niche site without understanding user intent.
Not having a clear monetization strategy.
Not doing proper SEO research to create content.
Not creating content that attracts the right kind of visitors to my site.
Not investing enough time in my business.
Picking a niche that I would soon outgrow.
Working in the time economy rather than the value economy.
Not solving my audience's main pain point.
Once you have a clear niche research strategy, everything falls together: you understand your audience, your competitors, and the type of content you need to produce.
- Develop a compelling offer that you feel confident selling.
- Create a free offer that will both educate and motivate your ideal customer to move through your funnel.
- Use email marketing and traffic strategies to attract new people to your business.
- Simplify your business, so it's easy, fun, and scalable.
You know you want to create passive income online but you are not sure about how to make it happen.
You feel overwhelmed by the abundance of information available.
You don't know what to blog about to make money.
You don't know how to decide what to sell to make money.
You don't know how to drive high quality traffic to your site without fail.
You like the idea of earning an income online but the technical side of setting up a website seems daunting.
My 5-Step Formula with its 21-Day Roadmap is the ultimate solution to take all the guesswork out of the equation.
You can learn all you need to know to create a full-time income online with a niche site without having to waste time and money on the same mistakes I made.
My 5 Step Formula to Create a Niche Site for Your Online Business is the exact path to growing your online business in a simple and strategic way.
If you feel stuck with what to focus on to achieve your next business goal, this program will show you how to do it.
You'll learn how to create a systematic, scalable business using a compelling offer, content platform, email marketing, evergreen funnels, and more.
The reason I've been able to successfully grow my online business is because of the formula I've followed.
The program lays out the exact formula to building and growing your online business just like I did. Not only that, but the Roadmap lays out all your tasks so you can be done after 21 days!
Starting your own niche site with confidence because you know exactly what to do each day.
You have all the pieces of the puzzle and you don't have to worry about how to make them fit together.
All you need to do is follow along, day-by-day and check off your tasks.
At the end of 21 days, your niche site is live, your marketing funnel is ready, and you know how you are going to monetize and drive the right kind of traffic to your site.
Learn My Proven Strategies
I am not just another online marketer trying to make it online by teaching online marketing strategies learned somewhere else.
I am a health and fitness blogger who invests lots of time and energy into a health and wellness blog. Then, I share what truly works on my marketing blog. I teach proven strategies that yield real results in a difficult niche: the health and wellness niche.
If I managed to do it, you can do it too!
My 5 Step Formula to Create an Online Business includes a 21-Day Roadmap so you know exactly which tasks to accomplish each day. Watch the lessons and tutorial, check off your tasks and repeat! Knowing exactly what to do each day will save you a lot of time and teach you to how to function in the value economy rather than the time economy, which is essential when you build a business online.
- How to Get the Most Out of This Course
- 21-Day Roadmap
- Work on Your Mindset and Define Your Niche - DAY 1
- Work on Your Mindset and Define your Niche Lesson Slides
- How to Research Your Competitors Using Simple Chrome Extensions
- Three Ways to Research Your Competitors
- Build a Brand for Your Business - DAY 2
- Build a Brand for Your Business Lesson Slides
- Tips for Naming a Blog
- Canva Tutorial for Your Branding
- Set Up WordPress - DAY 3
- Set Up WordPress Lesson Slides
- Sign Up and Get Your Domain With Your Hosting Provider Tutorial
- Set Up your Email Tutorial
- Select Your Settings and Set Your Username and Password Tutorial
- Pick and Install Your Theme - DAY 4
- Pick and Install Your Theme Lesson Slides
- Install Your Theme Tutorial
- Structure and Secure Your Website - DAY 5
- Structure and Secure Your Website Lesson Slides
- Secure and Structure Your Website Tutorial
- Install and Activate Your Plugins - DAY 6
- Install and Activate Your Plugins Lesson Slides
- Install and Activate Your Plugins Tutorial
- Update Your Plugins Tutorial
- Connect Your Site to Google Analytics and Google Search Console - DAY 7
- Connect Your Site to Google Analytics and Google Search Console Lesson Slides
- Google Analytics Tutorial
- Google Search Console Tutorial
- Set Up Your Pinterest Account - DAY 8
- Set Up Your Pinterest Account Lesson Slides
- Set Up Your Pinterest Account Tutorial
- Creating Pins in Canva Tutorial
- Keyword Research on Pinterest Tutorial
- Create Your Pages - DAYS 9-12
- Create Your Pages Lesson Slides
- Create Your Pages Tutorial
- Blog Page and Widgets Tutorial
- How to Use a Page Template from a Different Astra Site to Add to your Pages Tutorial
- Create Your Lead Magnet - DAYS 13-16
- Create Your Lead Magnet Lesson Slides
- Create a PDF in Canva Tutorial
- Create a Workshop or Masterclass Tutorial
- Choose Your Email Marketing Service - DAY 17
- Choose Your Email Marketing Service Lesson Slides
- Create Your Funnel - DAY 18 and DAY 19
- Create Your Funnel Lesson Slides
- Create a Landing Page in ConvertKit Tutorial
- Create a Custom Thank You Page Tutorial
- Create a Landing Page Using Elementor Tutorial
- Create Your Automation in ConvertKit Tutorial
- Create an Audience in MailChimp
- Onboarding Sequence Template
- Pick Your Monetizing Strategies Lesson Slides
- Pick Your Monetizing Strategies - DAY 20
- Your Digital Product Worksheet
- Popular Affiliate Marketplaces
- Popular Ad Networks
- Drive Traffic to Your Website - DAY 21 and Onward
- Drive Traffic to Your Webstie Lesson Slides
- Keyword Research Tutorial
- Finalizing Your Blog Post Tutorial
- Writing Effective Healines
- How to Structure Your Posts for Greater Impact
- Planning Your Blog Content
- 20 Blog Post Title Templates
- YouTube Basics Tutorial
- Blogging for Network Marketers
If you get started today, you will be one step closer to earning a full-time income online. If you check off all the tasks on your roadmap over the next 21 days, you will be five steps closer. After 2-3 years of repeating what I teach you in the course, you will have achieved your goal.
I don't know about you, but I find the prospect exciting! To finally have a clear path to follow is inspiring.
What if I have never started a website before?
No problem! The course takes you through all the technical aspects of the process step-by-step. I teach you a to select a domain name, a hosting provider, and how to set up your theme.
What if I already have a website?
Module 1 is about defining your niche. You may use the information to research your competitors in your existing niche or you may decide to start over using a different niche. The information about your monetization strategy in Module 4 will also help you take your existing website to the next level and Module 5 is key to learn how to drive the right kind of traffic to your website.
Will I need to purchase anything else once I buy the course?
You will need to get your domain and hosting package. I recommend purchasing a paid WordPress theme and email marketing service provider as well. Remember, businesses require a certain upfront investment. A niche site is the most affordable business you can start that will pay back a hundredfold.
Do you offer any refunds or guarantees?
Absolutely. I want you to be happy with your purchase and feel like my courses are the right fit for you. If you are unhappy or feel that this isn’t the right investment for you, you can request a refund within 30 days of purchase.
Will this course help me get traffic to my blog?
Absolutely! This course is both on driving organic (free) traffic from Pinterest, Google, and YouTube as well as making money - the two things every newbie needs for their growing blog!
What format is the content delivered in?
Video! You will have video instruction and step-by-step walkthroughs of every major topic. This is by far the best way to learn the material since I demonstrate exactly what to do. There are also some written explanations and PDFs included in the course.
Can I find this information for free online?
Sure, you might be able to hunt down some of it if you spend what equates to hundreds of hours researching, reading posts, and experimenting like I did, but that’s an atrocious waste of your time. Even then, most of the email marketing tips and traffic tips pale in comparison to what I will teach you. You can only expect surface-level information to teach you so much. These strategies come from the thousands of hours that I have put into multiple blogs over the last 3 years.
Do you ever update the course?
Yes, the course always has the most up-to-date and relevant information for you!
Is there a time limit to complete the course? How long do I have access?
Even though the content is planned in a way that you can go through the course within 21 days, it doesn't mean you have to finish within 21 days. You have lifetime access.